8/09/2007

Hey Danica, Just Shut Up!

I can't help but laugh at Danica Patrick. A chick in a race car who has won nothing,but all she does is whine and complain. This is the second time Danica Patrick has complained about the driving style of Dan Wheldon. I'll be honest, I don't watch the Indy Racing League, not many people do, but I'm not as dumb as I appear either. Lets take a look at some numbers shall we...sure.

Here are Danica's career IRL number.
43 starts, NO WINS and an astonishing 71 laps led.

Dan Wheldon on the other hand,
in 76 career starts he has 13 wins and has lead 2,581 laps.

And oh yeah, Wheldon won the INDY 500 in 2005. Last time I looked that's kind of a big deal. I don't care how many laps you lead, all that matters is the last one. Danica hasn't been in front for that yet and till she has, she won't get any respect from me until she shuts up.

When you say something like, "Dan drives really aggressively out there. He said it himself on pit lane at Milwaukee that he's tougher. I don't know if tougher means rougher, because he doesn't play completely fair out there. I even said that on my radio, 'Dan better play fair today. I'm serious because he likes to drive up and intimidate you.'

Hmmm. Dale Earnhardt didn't become one of the best by playing nice. NO HE INTIMIDATED people. That's how he became "The Intimidator."

Hey Danica, if you can't be tough and don't want to be intimidated, go wash hair for a living, and JUST SHUT UP!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you take your own advice and "just shut up"? BTW chic is pronounced "sheek"...you mean chick.

Brian Deitz said...

Hey buddy, I said in my first post I'm not a great speller, and thanks for the advice.

Dave DeNatale said...

Just to make everyone happy...the spelling of the word 'chic' has been fixed.

Anonymous said...

There is a thin line between intimidating and bullying. I'm not a big race fan but I understand she needs to toughen up to play with the big boys. But who's to say the boys aren't just playing rough and pulling the girls braids. Can't we all just get along...

Anonymous said...

Wow what an insult to cosmetology workers.

Jeremy said...

Lol Shut uuuup

Anonymous said...

THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THERE HAVE BEEN THIS MANY COMMENTS ON DANICA PATRICK EXPLAINS ALOT ABOUT THE STATE OF SPORTS IN THIS AREA! WHO CARES...IRL, URL WHAT???? I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL JUST SHUT UP! THE TRIBE IS FALLING APART, THE CAVS HAVE DONE NOTHING AND THE BROWNS... WELL, THEIR THE BROWNS... WHERE'S THE CRUNCH, ERRR FORCE WHEN YOU NEED THEM? OUT!